Followers

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Sunny Somebody

Hi guys!
I'm in a great mood today and I made a new friend which is always nice! I went to a financial briefing last week to take care of my student loans and let me tell ya, there goes my craft budget :( . The adviser was super nice and helpful, so nice in fact that I wanted to make her something to decorate her very blank office walls with her own ray of sunshine

Cheeky Beach


I wanted to squeeze this last canvas in for this week's FFF Challenge: Anything Goes so I'm keeping this post VERY short. She loved it and was so happy she hung it in her office right away, which of course made me happy! I love it when I can make someone's day and this bright sun fun gal can't help but brighten up a room. So what are you waiting for people, go do something nice for someone, be someone's ray of sunshine today!

-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment