Followers

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Confidently Crafty

Hi guys! Loving this rainy weather here, I've been stuck inside so I'm back with another canvas with a quote near and dear to my heart. A few months back on Pinterest a friend of mine sent me a pin of a T shirt that she said I needed. In bold glittery pink letters the shirt read: "I'm So Crafty I Sweat Glitter", I was in love, instantly. Had to have it. Plain and simple. Period. Since I couldn't find it I considered making one but that wouldn't have been as fun as the idea I came up with, a canvas with the quote for my craft room!

Frappi Anya

I used TGF's Frappi Anya because she's just so darn cute! Everything about her to me screams cool and crafty,  from her cool creamy frappuccino, tp her slouchy shirt with leggings and ballet flats. I used some weathered wood looking papers, book pages, stamped all over with Bo Bunny Aloha stamp set in white acrylic paint, and covered in a gesso wash to create the background. I distressed the edges with a brown gelato and pink acrylic paint wash. The dies I used were a combination of spell binders and memory box, the chipboard letters and flowers were from my stash. I love anything goes challenges, and this week that's exactly what the FFF Challenge over at The Greeting Farm is! So me and this little cutie are headed over to The Farm now to join in, hope to see you there!

-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment