Followers

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Stuck on You

Hi guys, did you know that the pinterest contest over at Some Odd Girl ends tomorrow? OMG wow where did the time go?! I barely got to squeeze in any projects but got a lot of love for the ones I have done, I got a spotlight last Friday for the mixed media canvas I created using Geisha Kaylee and won two digi stamps of my choice! For my two, I knew Bookish Tia and Library Mae would be perfect for my rapidly growing digi collection. So far I've only used Mae but tomorrow's project will be Tia

Library Mae Digi


I've seen these adorable little post it note holders many times before but they've always seemed a little intimidating to me so I never tried. Well these girlies were perfect for this type of project and I can just see her sitting on someone's desk, being admired! Maybe I'm a bit proud of this but hey I put on my big girl panties (excuse the expression) and tried something that seemed difficult and I LOVE the results so I can't help but smile from ear to ear ^.^ I can't wait to link this up for the Some Odd Girl July Linky Party and pin this to the oddies Pinterest board, which may be the best idea I've ever seen. In case you didn't already know, SOG created a Pinterest board specifically for all their fans/ followers to pin their Odd Girl project, so sweet of them! I'm on my way over to pin my project now, hope to see some of your awesome creations too!

-Krys

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fabulous idea. It would be great for a work or home desk. Thanks so much for sharing the Some Odd Girl love and for pinning your super cute creation! Congrats on being "Pin of the Week"!

    ReplyDelete