Followers

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Star Spangled Shaker

Hello!
As you guys know, I'm really in the 4th of July spirit and I'm feeling really inspired so coming at you today is another Independence Day themed cutie:

Double Cupcake Anya



Since I haven't done a shaker card in a while I thought the little stars would be fun along with some micro beads to go along with this adorable star spangled sweetie! Keeping with TGF's FFF theme Make Your Own Background, I embossed a piece of white cardstock with the Darice fireworks embossing folder and used a memory box stencil to ink stars over the raised texture in the paper. I colored up Double Cupcake Anya with my copics also using a wink of stella brush pen to add some shimmer. The stars are a die called precious stars by memory box and the DP is Bo Bunny Anthem. I also played along in the Retro Sketches Challenge this week. Any new Independence Day projects shakin' for you guys?

-Krys

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful card Krys! I've never tried a shaker card but I'd love to try one. Yours is really cool with the 4th of July theme and the adorable double Cupcake Anya! So happy you are able to join FFF this week. Love seeing what you come up with! :)

    ReplyDelete