Followers

Friday, June 6, 2014

Something Odd

Hello all! I've had a pretty busy week so I haven't had much time to sit down and blog but i do have some news to share! It's nothing big, just something that I'm a bit excited about and I thought I would share with you guys. I love TGF stamps and I frequently enter them in challenges and literally stalk their Facebook and blog page for anything new but I recently got into another group of stamps that I've known about forever but I'm not a big fan of clear polymer stamps (which is why I missed out on all TGF's bean collections until they released them in red rubber) so I never got into them... until now that is. I was browsing their blog and from there went to their shop and saw some of the cutest digi stamps ever and decided I had to have a few. One of their newly released digis came right on time, Graduation Mae. since I always know at least one friend or family member graduating each year I've been searching for a nice image and she was just perfect for the job and I hope you agree


I even thought I'd try out a new card fold to make it look like a little graduation cap and add a tassel I made from black twine attached with a large black brad. I printed Graduation Mae out on X Press It blending card and colored her up using my copic markers. I added a few graduation cap stickers from my stash and made some banners from scraps of orange paper, since her school colors were orange and black (coincidentally she's graduating from my old high school). A few number stickers for her class year finished off this simple but hopefully still elegant card. I love Some Odd Girl and will be using more of their stamps so be looking out for more projects/ cards with these cuties, enjoy your evening!

-Krys

3 comments:

  1. That looks like a very creative card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness...this is just a huge WOW!!! So glad you joined us for June's Linky Party at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool Graduation card! I love this fold... You'll have to send me the link to try it out! :)

    ReplyDelete