Followers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Love this Digi!

Hi there bloggers! Long time no see right, or is it just me? I promise I'm working on getting back to blogging more often like I used to. I've noticed that I have a bad habit of creating projects and then forgetting to blog them and I've really been on a Valentine kick so this week (probably this month) will be mostly centered around that lovey dovey holiday! Still playing along with TGF's Roses are Red Farm Fresh Friday challenge theme, today's card features Valentine Anya digi


This is one of my absolute favorite digis and as I've said before, I wish and hope with fingers crossed that Marie will be kind enough to release her in rubber as well! I really had a lot of fun coloring her up with my copics and I can see a vast improvement with my hair coloring so practice really does make perfect! The sentiment is from the Dollie with Hearts set (now available in the store) and the heart dies are the Memory Box precious hearts die. The papers I used today are from the doodlebug designs sweetheart 12x12 kit and the little roses, I ordered from I am roses. I always buy different flowers in only white and then use my distress markers, copics, or twinkling H2Os to color them to match my projects. Whenever possible I try to save $$$ because card making gets expensive really quickly, especially with something new around every corner! What are some crafty money savers you use? See you guys soon!

Lots-o-Love,
Krys

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I do love that image and those flowers are the perfect touch! Hope you had a great V-Day! :)

    ReplyDelete