Followers

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Hanging Around

Hi guys, happy Tuesday! As usual I'm late to the party but this time around, its kind of my party, shame on me! Actually its a SOG kinda party and I've been on pins and needles waiting to tell you guys and the day is finally here. A few months back I mentioned an awesome surprise, that I was one of the lucky winners for the SOG digi me contest and they turned my idea board into a digi, cool right?! Well today's the day for the big reveal, without further ado, all aboard the Tobie train, WOOT WOOT!


Hanging Around Tobie



My stash of stamps (digi or otherwise) is seriously lacking in cute little boys to use and it seems that every time I get my hands on a "new" one, it's either retired or on its way out! With this little guy I get to be ahead of the curb because I was one of the first to receive it, even before it hit the store! I loved the playful gleam in Tobie's eyes so I decided to go with some equally as playful papers that I've had lying around for quite some time. It was so "boy" I couldn't resist pulling it out. Since I printed the image quite large I decided to keep the embellies simple, adding just a few enamel dots here and there so Tobie could shine. I inked around the edges with some blue pigment ink and added a bit of silver wink of stella to the bar he's hanging from. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm Creepin Kit (retired). So what are you waiting for? This little guy is available today in the SOG shop, go grab him!

-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment