Followers

Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Greeting Farm May Release: Day 2



So hopefully you guys have had a chance to look at the new release previews from day one right? Good! Then lets get on with it, are you ready for more cute??? Day two is sure to make you hop with delight! Introducing the next two sets, "Hoppy Hello" and "Cuddly Thanks"!




See super adorable right?! I could barely stand it when I first saw them and definitely could not wait to show you guys! For the cute little bunny I pulled out my copics. He was the perfect size to practice coloring fur and I had a ball. I paper pieced his scarf from a bit of chevron paper to match the strip I used on the top of my card to stamp the accompanying sentiment onto . I also used the butterfly and patch of grass that came with the set to make a simple little background. For the little fox, once again I heat embossed him in white onto a piece of water color paper along with the tree stump from the set and watercolored him with my TH distress markers. When he was all dry I ran him through my big shot machine using the coordinating dies to cut both images out. I used a small piece of foam tape to adhere the sleepy little cutie to the tree stump and give it a little dimension . I also stamped the hearts and accompanying sentiment onto a watercolored background I prepared just as I did for yesterday's cards. I think that little fox is my absolute favorite. Coincidentally he's also the first image I tried the watercoloring with white embossing powder as well as the first set of this release I inked up! Don't forget to stop by the TGF blog and overload on cuteness when you see what the gals have come up with! See you tomorrow for our last preview for May's release aaaaand blog hop!
lots-o-love,
-Krys

3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Love the soft colors you used for these :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am enjoying the different approaches the designers have using the same stamps. Yours is different, using the white outlines. I like different. All of your cards are very attractive. I'll have to try your technique. I need to go softer on my work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bears. And as a biracial woman I also say love knows no color. Thanks for sharing!
    :) Rozy

    ReplyDelete