Followers

Monday, January 5, 2015

A Reason To Smile

Happy Monday all! As you (hopefully) know, I finally reached a huge goal of mine to become a member of one of my long time favorite stamping company The Greeting Farm's Design Team. I am blessed enough to work with some of the most amazingly talented women out there and to me, that is more than a reason to smile! Things have finally slowed down around here as the holiday season comes to an end and since I  never got a chance to tell all my followers how grateful I am for their supportive comments and taking time out of their day to see what my crazy mind has come up with, this is a card to thank you all and let you know, you guys give me a reason to smile!


Winky Bean


I used the 3D technique I learned from watching a tutorial from an enourmously talented lady by the name of  Mariska. I wanted to keep this card CAS to let the image take center stage so I only used a few buttons and a strip of ribbon to embellish. I colored Winky Bean using my copic markers and used my TH black soot distress marker around the edges. Winky Bean came from a 8x10 set with several other retired beans and a bonus of two exclusive beans available only in the kit. TGF released it for pre order a few months back and at a cheaper price so I just had to have it. Those beans are so stinkin cute and versatile they work on just about any type of card! The banners were cut from various pieces of DP from the doodlebug Sugar Shoppe 6x6 pad I got on E-bay. I hope you guys like my card and thank you for the support!

Lots-o-Love,
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment