Followers

Monday, October 6, 2014

Scary Cute

Hi out there in blogland! I've got my heater on here in upstate NY and it's not even that cold out, we've had a high of 51 and I'm bundled up like an Eskimo. Ladies, I seriously do NOT do cold 😕! One of my best friends, actually more like a sister to me, is bringing her son into the world today. So, in honor of her little monster, I created an adorable, scary cute (more cute than scary 😉) card using the Spooky kit from The Greeting Farm.

Spooky Kit


The image was colored with my copic markers, highlighted with a white gel pen and glittered with orange Stickles glitter glue. The papers are from DCWV and the sentiment is also from the spooky kit. I'm entering my card in this week's FFF Happy Halloween. I'm patiently awaiting pictures of her little cutie while I practice my no line coloring, can't wait to see him, see you guys later

-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment