Followers

Monday, December 9, 2013

Spectacular Sparkle!

Wow omg it's frickin cold here! Well not THAT cold but to cold for my Texas born and raised self! Ah well winter in Texas only lasts for about a month then we get spring lol j/k but some years it feels that way ^.^ I noticed the other day that the majority of my cards lately have been standard a4 fold and frankly I've managed to bore myself. With that being said, I decided to get back to another favorite of mine, the pocket card! This week will be all about power to the pocket, fun huh? Well I'm excited but not as excited as I am about the current Farm Fresh Friday challenge over at Splendid stamping. It's like it was chosen specifically for me, this week's challenge is All That Sparkles! Man I love me some sparkly stuffs, seriously look through my blog I dare you to find more than one or two cards without some shine! And I am severely addicted to stickles... Is there a support group for that, Stickles Annonymous???? Don't believe me when I say I have a problem? Ah well , you'll see what I mean soon enough:


(C.C. Tuesday Pemiere)



This card sparkles from top to bottom and everywhere in between, even the ribbon is sparkly! This little lady was colored up with copics and I used gold puff paint to give her some accessories. The papers are all from my stash and the sentiment is one of TGF's Delicate Words Die (which has also been stickled!) hope you guys like it!
-Krys

1 comment: