Followers

Friday, December 13, 2013

Plenty of Pockets!

Ha! told you I would eventually come up with a name that wasn't ridiculous...or is it??? Ah well I tried, I really did! Well today splendid stamping put a new challenge up for this week's FFF and I was so excited that I had to make my card right away! And of course in keeping with my theme for this week, its a pocket card, the last one of the week. I've never been that great at monochromatic coloring, largely due to the fact that my copic marker collection is still expanding so I am missing quite a few shades in every color family. I always feel that with my limited selection of markers I will not be able to capture all the shading and detail or make a big enough difference in tones between skin and hair but I gave it a try anyway and I'm very proud of how it turned out!


C.C. Tuesday Premier
 

 
I colored Tuesday Premier up with my copics (W0-W5) I really wish I had W-7 and W-9 for the darker areas of her hair but I believe this came together nicely with just the ones that I own and I love how the pop of red compliments the black and greys in the card. This card will be entered in the Farm Fresh Friday Challenge for this week, Splash of Color. Hope you guys like it as much as I do, although it puts me in the mind of vampires for some odd reason ^.^ Love you guys thanks for the support!
 
-Krys
 

4 comments:

  1. She looks good to me, a perfect sepia image in fact and yes the pop of red is just perfect.

    Nicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stinkin' cool!!!! I love the pocket card, and the colors are amazing!!! Thanks for joining the TGF challenge, you totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling card with the pockets! Thank you for joining in the FFF challenge this week at TGF!

    ReplyDelete