Followers

Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Pair of Pockets

Hi guys, I'm keeping this post uncharacteristically short for now because I really just wanted to get these cards up so that I can sneak in one more last minute entry to the FFF All that Sparkles challenge over at Splendid Stamping and here they are! more details to come later today


Head: C.C. Lula/ Body: C.C. Harlow
 
C.C. Tyler


be back soon!
-Krys

Ok I'm back again guys just like I promised with details! Wow let me tell you I absolutely do NOT like making masculine cards... mainly because I'm not so good at them :\ oh well we can't be good at everything right? The first pocket card features another altered TGF stamp, combining the head of C.C. Lula with the sassy stance of C.C. Harlow, always a winning combination in my book as well as the pink and brown combination. As far as my second, masculine card, well I feel like I totally rocked this one!!! C.C Tyler was also one of the images I had pre colored with no card to put him on so when I found this musically themed paper I knew he'd be perfect. I added stickles to his guitar as well as the musical scores on the DP and the 'Lets Jam' Sentiment. I finished off this card with a few more sparkly red rhinestones and a few music note punches also glittered with stickles. I love this card because I was able to make a masculine card and still make that boy bling!

No comments:

Post a Comment