Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

See you soon

Hello wonderful people, I apologize for my unannounced absence from blogging, but a last minute trip out of town to visit my parents came up. While I enjoy visiting I can't very well take my entire craft stock with me so I've been in a bit of a creative slump :( . Some people can craft and create anywhere with just a few supplies and I commend them, however, I had the misfortune to find out that I was NOT one of those people. Nope, not even close. I feel so out of my comfort zone so it's taking me a while to come up with anything and its sooooo frustrating! Though I haven't had much time to myself, I have managed to begin work on another card but its incomplete at the moment. Keep an eye on this post I promise there will be a card here by tonight especially since i absolutely LOATH creating posts without at least one picture (it looks so naked!)


I love you all for dealing with my scatterbrained-ness! Thank-you,

-Krys

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally the same! I need to me in my room surrounded by my supplies! I'm loving the card tho! I can't see how it's incomplete?! Loving the colour scheme and of course the lovely Queen Bean!

    ReplyDelete