Followers

Thursday, September 10, 2015

TGF Preview day 2: Let it Snow

Can you feel it guys? The excitement in the air, the buzz that comes knowing winter is only a hop skip and a jump away? Can't stand the wait? Well I've got great news, another wintery preview and the best news is that you won't even need to wait till Christmas to get your hands on these awesome little clear sets. Excited yet? Well wait no longer, here's my preview for you guys of the new Let it Snow Clear set from The Greeting Farm!


Isn't this little polar bear just the cuddliest thing you've ever seen? I wanted to keep his coloring soft so I pulled out my distress markers and watercolored this little guy. After adding a bit of diamond glaze to the cocoa in his cup and his adorable little pink nose I decided something was missing still. I stamped a little hat from the same set onto a small piece of watercolor paper, watercolored it with my distress inks also, fussy cut it out and adhered it with a dot of diamond glaze. As usual, I couldn't resist adding a bit of sparkly cheer, so I added stickles to the white parts of the little hat and my wink of stella brush pen for a subtle shimmer on his scarf. These new releases are seriously making me excited for the winter season, even though I actually HATE the cold, crazy huh? See you guys tomorrow for one last preview before the blog hop!

lots-o-love,
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment