Followers

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Makin' a Splash pt.2

Hi there blog land I told you guys I'd be back with another adorable Merbean from the Splash Collection. Today is another mini notepad from a set of four (since there are 4 little Merbeans in the collection) using little Oona Merbean:

Oona Merbean (Splash Collection)


I colored this fintastic gal with my copic markers and I guess I've been missing my friend and her kiddos, cause this little lady came out looking like one of her daughters :D I used a couple of concentric stitched circle dies in red and white, inking around the edges of the white circle with orange pigment ink (one of my fav techniques) to create a background. The papers I used are scraps from my stash so I have no idea what company they are made by, sorry! I stamped a quick sentiment from the SOG Under the Sea clear set onto a banner cut from one of the newer clear sets from TGF, Make a Wish. I love those clear sets! As usual to finish off the look without overshadowing the image, I kept it simple and added a few matching sequins and a piece of matching twine to keep the little notepad closed. I couldn't resist adding a crap ton of stickles to her jewel bright tail and seashell crown, I mean how could I not?! Don't these bright fun colors just scream fun in the sun? Speaking of, don't forget the Summer Time challenge is still in full swing for a few more weeks over at The Greeting Farm so if you haven't joined in there's still time!
Lots of Love

-Krys

2 comments: