Followers

Friday, August 22, 2014

Teacher's Pet

Happy Friday everybody! Wow this week really blazed by, I can hardly believe that it's already gone. Well I won't hold you up from your weekend festivities for long, just wanted to share a quick card set with you guys featuring another adorable SOG digi, Teacher's pet Tia

Teacher's Pet Tia


I actually won little Tia during the surprise party Some Odd Girl threw to welcome their newest addition to the SOG family, Piper! Seriously we had a blast, if you missed out this time be sure you join in on the next party, besides the tons of fun we have, you could be the surprise winner. For these cards, I colored Tia twice, both times with my copic markers. Both were so darn cute I couldn't decide which one to use for the card, so I made two identical cards, assembly line fashion ^.^ The fall papers I used are from the DCWV Fall/Halloween mat stack. The golden and kraft papers got a quick run through my Darice swirls and wood grain embossing folders, and then inked with tim holtz distress ink. I cut the embellishments out of adhesive cork paper (also DCWV, LOVE this stuff!) using my Spellbinders In'spire dies from the set called 'Shoot'. The leaves were punched out of white cardstock and hand colored by me with copics in fall colors. Finally, the ribbon and sentiment were both from walmart (both less than a dollar each!). These two cuties will be given to my Kindergartner's teachers next week at the open house where she gets to meet her teacher and new classmates. My punkin' is super excited to be starting school in a few weeks and every single time we leave the house she asks if she can 'go to class now' lol! I remember when I used to get excited about school...I also remember when I stopped getting excited about school and started faking illnesses too! Ah the good ol days, when the worst thing you had to deal with was being grounded for hiding your report card ^.^ well you guys, time for me to go, its nacho night at mi casa (did I spell that right???) and I gotta get cooking, and I still need to link these lovelies up at the SOG August Linky Party so see ya laters, have a great weekend!

-Krys

1 comment:

  1. I just love this image and have her on my desk to get colored one of these days! LOVE these cards!! Thanks for participating in our August Linky Party at Some Odd Girl!

    ReplyDelete