Followers

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Roll Call

Hey guys happy Tuesday! I'm back from the land of creative blocks I guess because I have a very adorable tag for you guys! Maybe its the rain, but I feel great today so I decided to enter this krafty cutie in this week's FFF over at The Greeting Farm, Shaped Cards or Tags! using an adorable little miss from my recently acquired Roll Call Kit(r). I won't keep you in suspense, here she is:

Maria (Roll Call Kit)

This gal is just adorable! I decided to do something different this time, instead of using prismas on kraft I did most of my coloring with my copic markers and then went back in with a cream prisma color pencil and added highlights. I stamped everything on this tag with the Asian Themed 8x10 Fiskars clear stamp set in Rich Cocoa Memento ink and a sentiment from SOG's Geisha Kaylee clear stamp set. Once everything was colored, I fussy cut little Maria and adhered her to the tag with my ATG gun. To give the impression of depth, I outlined Maria with my W2 copic marker. To finish the look, I added clear wink of stella to all the flowers, branches and the tutu of Maria's dress. I also used a scrap of sheer ribbon from my stash to match the shimmer from the wink of stella. This card came together fairly quickly and I actually like the way the copics on kraft look. My friend says the tag looks "brown sugary" I'm not sure what that meant but it sounded good! I suspect she may have been a bit hungry lol! She reads my blog faithfully just about every day so I may be in trouble for that comment ^.^ ah well, happy Tuesday my crafty pals!

-Krys

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Krys! I haven't tried coloring on craft but I definitely want to try it out now because I really love the look of this! Don't you love Wink of Stella? I can't seem to stop using it on everything! LOL So glad you joined the FFF challenge this week! :)

    ReplyDelete