Followers

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Sugar Rush

Hi guys sorry I've been away for so long but I'm having technical difficulties and by technical difficulties I mean I technically no longer have access to the Internet ^.^ that being said, my posts may have to be few and far In between but certainly not by choice! I have actually been crafting almost every day so I have a few projects lined up but no way to blog... Unless I decide to stop being lazy and go to my nearest ihop or McDonalds and bum off the free wifi there (which now that I mention it doesn't sound like a bad idea...) while I wait for my oldest daughter to get out of school. Lol wow am I off subject! I really apologize, I ramble when I'm excited...or I've had coffee...or too much sugar...well you get the idea right? See rambling! Well all that being said I guess I can get to the point of today's post, a cutie pie that's definitely a sweet treat to introduce to you guys




This cutie is another digi from Pee Wee designs called Candy Rain, isn't she the cutest?! She is also part of the so sweet collection. Be sure to stop by and take a look and as always thanks for stopping by!

-Krys



No comments:

Post a Comment