Followers

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Beach Boy

Have you ever colored up an image just because and didn't really have a specific purpose or project to use it on? I do that A LOT and they seem to pile up before I know it because coloring is a great stress reliever for me. I found this little guy and couldn't help but make a card out of him, even though his beachy look is a little warm for this time of year, everyone can always use a splash of color and warmth!

C.C. Noah
 
This was a simple and fun masculine card using C.C. Noah from the retired TGF Creepin Crew Set colored up with my copics. I found this set online and ordered the company's last one in stock! So exciting right? The sentiment is also part of the Creepin Kit set. Honestly if you were to ask me which of the darlings in that set were my fave I'd have a hard if not impossible time choosing! The Papers are from Echo Park, one of the DP packs I just HAD to have this past summer. However once I got them, the summer was ending and so I didn't get much of a chance to use them. This card was just for fun but the fussy cut C.C. Noah is perfect for this week's FFF challenge over at Splendid Stamping "Cut it Out". I have literally an entire stack of unused colored up images just begging to become part of a card or project so you'll definitely see more of my lovelies soon!
 
-Krys

No comments:

Post a Comment