Followers

Thursday, November 12, 2015

New Release Preview: Day 3

Yep bloggers it's that time again, another awesome preview for The Greeting Farm! So far pretty great right? Well today's 3rd and final preview is no exception, today I give you my favorite of the entire release, Anya Nerds Out:


For a sassy girl as adorkable as Ms Anya, I knew right away that I wanted her on a bookmark. The papers I used are from a DCWV pad called the Homeroom Stack and I feel like these papers were just made for Anya! Doesn't she look sheekly geek in her argyle print skirt and leg warmers? And the sentiments that come along with this little lady are to die for, seriously super cute! I confess having a hard time trying to decide which of the sentiments I wanted to use, they're all fabulous! And I can't wait till next year to do a back to school challenge using this set!!! This set was heaven sent because I can never find a good stamp or stamp set to use for the back to school challenges so every year since I've been making cards I always find myself scrambling and improvising to make something work. I stamped Anya onto my cryogen white cardstock using memento tuxedo black ink. Of course I pulled out my trusty copics to color up this cutie, with a little dazzle of diamond stickles here and there for a little sparkly accent. I also stamped the sentiment in tuxedo black (though I played around with the idea of different colors too). Anya Nerds Out was the perfect missing addition to my collection and I know you guys can't wait to grab her from the store on the 15th. Not convinced you NEED this stamp set yet? Well stop on by The Greeting Farm and see what the rest of the ladies on the design team have come up with for your viewing pleasure!
lots-o-love,
-Krys

8 comments:

  1. Yes she looks sassy and I love it. What an excellent bookmark it's too cute for words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, she is stinking cute! Fits my grand daughter to the tee TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is cute. Great coloring and great idea for a bookmark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome DP to use with such a fun image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am soooo convinced I need this stamp in my life!!! My daughter goes to a science enriched school, and this is fantastic!!! Fabulous bookmark!

    ReplyDelete